Herzliya – Vintage Investment Partners, a global integrated venture platform combining secondary funds, direct co-investment funds and fund-of-funds, has announced the first close of a new growth stage technology co-investment fund. The fund raised $133 million at its first close, above its total target of $125 million. Through this newly raised fund, Vintage will continue to invest into Israeli and EU growth-stage technology startups, together with venture funds with whom it has built a strong relationship.
Vintage will also continue to support its portfolio through its free Value-Added Services. “We have already generated over 1375 meetings between startups and corporations,” explained Vintage Partner Orly Glick. “The Value-Added services team manages relationships with nearly 500 leading corporations, with the goal of generating business for our startups, funds and corporate partners.” Vintage’s Value-Added Services have yielded approximately 150 known paid purchase orders for these startups from global corporations.
In addition, Vintage has built exceptionally strong partnerships with many leading US and EU venture funds over the last 10 years and, in this co-investment fund, will begin investing alongside these US and EU firms in their mid and growth stage US-based companies.
Vintage is also excited to announce several team promotions and hires:
- Asaf Horesh, who has been at the firm since 2015, has been promoted to General Partner
- Orly Glick, who has led the Value-Added Services team since 2016 has been promoted to Partner and has joined the investment committee.
- Rinat Oyzerman has been promoted from Director of Finance and CCO to VP Finance and CCO.
- Maytal Ross who began in November 2017 as Senior Associate has been promoted to Principal.
- Ben Tytonovich has joined Vintage as Principal, and Shira Eting has joined as Senior Associate.
- Amit Bar-Sela and Ameer Awadiyeh have both been promoted to Senior Associates.
- Noa Perry who began as an intern has been promoted to Junior Analyst.
Alan Feld, Vintage’s Managing Partner noted: “We are very proud of the deep, diverse and internationally experienced team that we have built at Vintage. We are committed to further expanding the team and our value-add, to ensure that we are doing the best possible work for our investors, portfolio funds and portfolio companies.”
Vintage Investment Partners is a global integrated venture platform combining secondary funds, direct co-investment funds, and fund-of-funds. With approximately $2 Billion under management across Israel, Europe and the US, the firm is invested in several of the world’s leading venture funds with exposure to over a thousand technology companies. Vintage uses its unmatched network to connect thousands of technology startups across the world to hundreds of corporations seeking support in their digital journeys, helping drive an ecosystem to maximize its potential and reach new heights The Vintage General Partners are Alan Feld, Abe Finkelstein, Amit Frenkel and Asaf Horesh along with 34 team members.
Evan Chesir, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +972.9.972.0483